Saturday 15 December 2012

I DID IT!

I DID IT! YEEEEEAAAAAAH!

The total challenge weight I lifted today was 3520kg, and I completed in just over 46 minutes - time to spare!

So of course what better way to use it than to bust out a new PB on my dead lift!

And to think on this date and time one year ago year ago I was literally fighting for my life at Musgrove Park hospital after suffering complications from a major surgery. 


By the grace of God I am not only living and breathing but have nearly fully recovered and am getting stronger by the day!

I simply cannot express how grateful I am to everyone who has supported and encouraged me over the last year. It has been really tough, but my road to recovery would definitely not have been the same without the love of God, my family and my friends upholding me and spurring me on.

Thank you all!

Janey

xx








No comments:

Post a Comment